Happy December! Can you believe it’s already that time of year again?
This month I’m gonna do my best to post everyday, or every other day… we will see! Every day will be a countdown to Christmas & I’ll post something Christmas related. So stay tuned for all that!
To start off the first week of December I did a Christmas tag. Feel free to do the same tag and send me a link afterwards!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish(s)?
Essie: Shearling Darling, Midnight Cami and OPI’s All Sparkly and Gold.
2) Favorite Winter Lip Product(s)?
Alba Pineapple Quench lip balm, is by far the best chapstick I have ever used(plus it is all natural!).
Maybelline Midnight Plum, it’s a very daring color to wear but perfect for the right occasion.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
It’s a tie between my Lauren Conrad brown riding boots, or my H&M gray pea coat.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Scarves! They are always the perfect thing to add to any outfit, and it keeps you warm!
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Yankee Candle’s North Pole candle(cool mint & vanilla cream).
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Dunkin Donuts Peppermint Mocha Hot/Iced latte with skim milk and liquid sugar! Yum yum!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Polar Express, which is now on netflix!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I can’t pick one, but Mariah Carey’s holiday album is my favorite.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Chocolate Kiss Pretzels! I’ll be doing a post on this later this week.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I’m not sure yet, I’m going shopping this weekend for Christmas stuff. Stay tuned for a possible haul!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
To stay at home with my parents and brothers! Might go to visit some family!