Ever wondered why you’re breaking out and nothing is helping? The answer could be because you aren’t washing your makeup brushes! Being the makeup fanatic I am, I do my best to clean them at least once a week. Plus it’s really simple! Get all your makeup brushes, sponges, and applicator all together. Run the brush part under luke warm water. Then take some Dawn dish soap and put some on a plate. Dip the makeup brush in the soap and then in your hand move the brush in circular motions. When the suds are completely white rinse the brush! That simple. Make sure to have the brush head pointed down on a towel to dry, that way the water can run out of it. It’s been said that you should clean your makeup brushes once a week, but as long as you do it 3-4 times a month you should be good!
As much as I love fall fashion, winter is my favorite. During fall you’re stuck between the cold weather and warm weather, which might make it difficult. In the winter it’s purely just cold, simple as that. There are endless ways to create great winter outfits. You can layer, and layer, and layer! Simply by adding a scarf, vest, jacket, leg warmers, or hat you’re ready to go!
For winter I’ve been loving the all black look! It’s so classic, and simple and very easy to add your own personal touches to it. Black jeans or black tights are the way to go! You can add texture to the outfit by putting on a knit sweater, scarf, jacket, boots, or fun bag! The options are endless really.
Check out some of my favorite looks:
For more winter fashion follow this link:
Here’s another ROTW, Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls:
Here are the ingredients and how to make them!
2 cans Crescent Rounds Dough
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease two 8-inch cake pans with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Separate dough into 16 rolls and unroll.
- Brush each piece of dough with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Evenly divide pumpkin filling and spread over each piece of rolled-out dough.
- Carefully roll up each dough, lightly pinching seams together.
- Arrange the rolls 1 inch apart in the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Place cream cheese in your mixer’s bowl and cream for 1 minute.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Mix in pumpkin pie spice.
- Add vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Remove pans from oven and immediately brush each roll with frosting.
I take no credit for this recipe, I got it off Pinterest and wanted to share.